Text message

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by S&y, Nov 21, 2011.

1. S&y macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I was sending a txt message and when it got sent, i had another text measage by an "unknown" sender. I reset my phone, closed the app, and restarted phone and it'a still in my inbox.... Any ideas what will work????

2. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

Sorry, but your description is too poor to understand the problem. Please elaborate on the issue and maybe someone can help.

3. S&y thread starter macrumors newbie

Okay...
    I was sending a text message to someone and it got stuck sending the message... After i went back in to my messges i seen that the text i jad sent to a number said unknown although I sent to to one of my contacts. I have tried to reset my phone, reset my network and close the apps and nothing seems to work because the
    Message says "unknown" but there is no text... Does that make sense??

4. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

Ah, ok, I get what you're saying now.

Unfortunately I'm not sure how to help. That's really strange and sounds like it's an artifact of that message getting corrupted.

5. S&y thread starter macrumors newbie