Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!
  • Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

Shockwave78

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 10, 2010
Anyone see there text message conversations go all out of order when using bitesms,lockinfo and popupblocker?

I am texting someone now and I'll send it, it will show in blue, then about two minutes later make that sent sound and turn to green. Then afterwards I get texted back and my last message gets jumped around to random spots in the convo?

ccapman670

macrumors regular
May 31, 2012
New Orleans / Baton Rouge
Anyone see there text message conversations go all out of order when using bitesms,lockinfo and popupblocker?

I am texting someone now and I'll send it, it will show in blue, then about two minutes later make that sent sound and turn to green. Then afterwards I get texted back and my last message gets jumped around to random spots in the convo?

Does it show a delivered stamp under it in blue? Sometimes iMessage will send but not say delivered, retry and fail so it automatically sends as a text a few minutes later thus showing up green. Not sure about it changing orders though.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.