text messaging comparison

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by lamerlizer, Dec 27, 2007.

1. lamerlizer macrumors regular

lamerlizer

i'm thinking of getting an iphone soon, and i'm currently using a sony ericsson K800i

i'm wondering if it would be as convenient to use the iphone on the train as compared to my sony? cause i own an ipod touch and it isn't that convenient, when i try to type something while holding my bag/ phone on the other hand. maybe i'm holding a phone and an ipod, which makes it inconvenient, as compared to only the iphone. what you guys think?

2. josielinnea macrumors regular

josielinnea

I would agree it's harder to use the iPhone in the beginning, when it's shaky and stuff - like on the train.
    But after a while as the dictionary builds up and you start "trusting" the keyboard, it's pretty much the same. The autocorrection works brilliantly. The only thing you won't be able to do is send textmessages while driving :) Which I did with my old S-E. When you can't look at the screen, you can't type. But I can live with that.

3. londondude macrumors regular

once you just type without trying to correct it then its as fast. THe auto correct is very good and usually does the correct word for you.

4. lamerlizer thread starter macrumors regular

lamerlizer