Text messaging issues?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by theBigD23, Jun 30, 2010.

1. theBigD23 macrumors 6502a

I don't know if this has been posted before, but I've noticed an issue related to text messages.

-sometimes, when I click on the text area, the keyboard popups correctly, but it covers the recents messages. Once the message is sent, then the messages move correctly. Has anyone else noticed this?

2. jpetticrew macrumors 6502a

jpetticrew

Yea, that's been there since iOS4b1. I sent in a bug report back then. Apperantly they didn't see it...

3. ubestbsteppin macrumors regular

4. theBigD23 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks for the responses. I've sent Apple feedback. www.apple.com/feedback The more people that send feedback, the better chance they'll fix it in the next release.

5. Baltika09 macrumors member

Not sure if this is being reported either, but I've noticed that when I send a picture as an MMS message to some one in my contacts list, the MMS message is some how disassociated with the contact once the MMS is sent. I end up with the regular message stream for 'John Doe' for instance, and then after the MMs message sends, I have another message stream with John Doe's phone number displayed, not his name.

Anyone else noticing this in their SMS/MMS?

6. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

I've had this happen since 3.0. I don't think it's a bug, rather a purposely put in "feature".