Text msgs issues.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Encanto, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Encanto macrumors regular

Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to read my post. This is whats going on with my iphone. Most of my friends from Sprint, Versizon and T-Mobil are always complaining that they don't receive my txt messages. I alreayd called AT&T and they say that there is nothing wrong with their network. The are claiming that the other networks might be experiencing tech difficulties. However, I think it would be odd that others providers are experiecing Tech difficulties for a couple months now. Has anyone experienced something similar to what I previously described??? All of your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

2. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

It's working fine here at WA, I text to/from Sprint, T-mobile, and Verizon without any problems. I'm not that heavy user of SMS plan since mine just floats around 500ish a month. Does that problem always happen to you? Always the same numbers of your friends? Sent in the same place coverage-wise?

3. ensoniqdap macrumors newbie

Texting issues

I have AT&T and my girlfriend has Verizon... ROUTINELY (but not always) my text messages can take from 20 minutes to over an hour to make the path to her phone... EVEN if I am in her driveway...

4. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

every now and then someone will say they havent recieved my messages

5. polishmacuser macrumors 6502a

polishmacuser

i txt to verizon and tmobile daily and everything is fine here is san fernando valley, Ca

6. Encanto thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks everyone for your feedback. Do you guys thinkit might be the hardware(Iphone)?? IF so, I should go and see if I can get it exchange?

7. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I encounter this same problem with people I text on Verizon and Sprint - they often do not get my text messages at all. I've never been able to get to the bottom of what could be causing this to occur.

8. Encanto thread starter macrumors regular

So you think it has to do with the Iphone itself??? Hardare issues?? Its really annoying trying to text someone and you think that the person is ignoring you while they not getting them. It causes problems ehheheh .

9. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

I text a lot (8000+) a month. The people I text range from US Cellular, T-Mobile, Sprint, and of course AT&T. I rarely expierence issues with texting, so it might be something in your area.

10. Jmclark macrumors regular

That's how networks are. They sometimes take a while to receive the texts for some reason.