Text to speech app?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jayeskreezy, Oct 17, 2009.

1. jayeskreezy macrumors 65816

It's hard to text and drive and dangerous. Are there any apps that allow for speech to text messaging?

2. Simgar988 macrumors 65816

Simgar988

This same thread was made less than a week ago and is either at the bottom of this page or on page two. Search.

And no

3. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

If you're gonna talk you might as well call the person instead of talking to your phone and then having it be sent.

4. iphonesuper macrumors newbie

Moronic reply

impulse462, your comment of "If you're gonna talk you might as well call the person instead of talking to your phone and then having it be sent." is a useful as a hole in a bag. Why don't you apply some of your efforts to help answering questions instead of posting you stupid remarks? Did you even once think that people come to these sites for answers, not criticism? Also, did you ever stretch your mind beyond your self-centered ideals and realize that someone may need information written as apposed to spoken? How many addresses or phone numbers or math equations can you memorize in a phone call?
    I, on the other hand, am still looking for an app that will allow speech to text messages accurately.

5. rappytaffy1 macrumors member

that sounds like an advanced app if it exists. I have tried to look but couldnt find any myself