Texting App with Scheduling Capabilities.

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by technorev, Apr 17, 2018.

1. technorev macrumors newbie

technorev

One of my business associates showed me an app on his Android phone that allowed him to text people, but also to schedule when the text went out. Is there an app for the iPhone that has that capability. If so, please contact me and let me know about it. technorev@me.com. Thank you very much.

2. woodynorman macrumors 6502a

If you are on Verizon they have a Verizon messaging app that can do it.

I wish that it could be done through iMessage.

3. akash.nu macrumors 604

akash.nu

Not possible on iOS native apps because the apps don’t get access to trigger such system calls.

4. eyoungren macrumors Core

eyoungren

Not even jailbreaking can help you here. BiteSMS had this capability, but BiteSMS died when iOS 8 launched. There are rumors that a new tweak will be forthcoming for iOS 11, but those are rumors.

No sir. You registered an account on a public forum, and you posted an open thread on a public form. You managed to register and post so that implies you understand the concepts involved here. Any replies from me, at least, will therefore be in this thread where they are visible to all.

This is a public message forum, not a private email support system.

5. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

BrianBaughn

I’m not sure what result you really need for a scheduled SMS message but you can, for some recipients, send SMS messages via email…and the Spark app can schedule an email.