iPhone Texting/emailing multiple photos

spacecowboy71

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 22, 2010
Am I missing something or did iOS 6 take away the ability to email or text multiple pictures without attaching them one at a time? I used to be able to go into Photos and select several images to share but now it only lets me choose one. WTF?:mad:

robdam1001

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2008
Am I missing something or did iOS 6 take away the ability to email or text multiple pictures without attaching them one at a time? I used to be able to go into Photos and select several images to share but now it only lets me choose one. WTF?:mad:
You must have been jailbroken before, yes?

pdqgp

macrumors 68020
Mar 23, 2010
Not sure I follow. You can go into your photo album, click the edit button, check off the photos you want to send, click share and then the method of sharing. :confused:

spacecowboy71

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 22, 2010
Indeed you can! :eek: For some reason I didn't try that...guess that doesn't seem like it would be an "edit" function. I figured I must be missing something. Thanks for the input!!!

pdqgp

macrumors 68020
Mar 23, 2010
Indeed you can! :eek: For some reason I didn't try that...guess that doesn't seem like it would be an "edit" function. I figured I must be missing something. Thanks for the input!!!
Glad it worked out. I agree with you on the edit piece.

gia6969

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2012
Issue with updated ios6 & my 3gs 16.

On ios5.1 I was able to send and receive pics via imessenger since I've updated to the ios6 then the other day the ios6.1 I can no longer send or receive pics via text messaging. I tried doing a restart and even a hard rebooting of the phone but nothing seems to work. Not sure what else to do, other than take it to the Apple store.