Textra, Textra - Read all about it!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MacDryCleaner, Mar 1, 2011.

1. MacDryCleaner macrumors regular

Ok, hi all -

I have a texting question. Right now, I use TextLater to send delayed texts to people. It's great, because I can send texts to my company's night time cleaning crew or my early morning delivery drivers or whatever. It's one of my most used apps. However, it's missing some elements I really want and they haven't updated the app in years (as a matter of fact it's not in the app store any more). So, I am asking for recommendations on a replacement app that should have the following elements:

1. The ability to text later. Obviously.
    2. Send delayed SMS texts as well
    3. Ability to schedule recurring delayed texts. I would like to send texts to my early morning drivers every Tuesday for example without having to always schedule it myself.
    4. I would like to send, in some instances, multiple recipients delayed texts.
    5. A history of sent apps would also be great.

Any recommendations would be great, but what would be really great is a review from someone who has definitely used the app and can give me the good, the bad.

Thanks!

2. JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

3. rc51aaron macrumors member

Check out BiteSMSm pretty sure it does all of this, must be Jailbroken though..