TF2 Scout Update!

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by spyker3292, Feb 23, 2009.

1. spyker3292 macrumors 65816

Okokok, this is supposed to be a console games forum but I post here more than the apple games forum and the update might be coming out for 360 someday too... So here goes. Anyone else excited?

Finally, the Scout update!

1. The Sandman: you can finally hit baseballs at enemies :D
    2. Watchtower and Junction maps
    3. Bonk Energy Drink: and you thought the scout was already fast....
    4. Egypt map
    5. The Force-A-Nature Shotgun: blow back your opponents and launch high into the air
    6. Coming soon....
    http://www.teamfortress.com/scoutupdate/

I just bought one of the Force-A-Nature shirts too. I love the scout :p.

2. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

Here, you'll also want this update for the 360: :)
    [​IMG]

3. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I can't wait for this update, a friend of mine works closely with Valve and has been sneaking me this info for a while now. Gotta say I'm really loving the sound of this update. Them new maps (updated from their community originals) look ace too. And btw there's a new payload map coming, one where you race mine carts. But its Valves worse kept secret anyways.

Can't wait for this... for PC :D not that it will make me play more, already at 2 hours a day. But hopefully good enough to make scouts useful again on Dustbowl for anything other than annoying the attacking team.

4. spyker3292 thread starter macrumors 65816

So that's tomorrow's?

5. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Edit: Very likely yes. They cunningly used a screenshot of it on the scout update page too.

6. spyker3292 thread starter macrumors 65816

7. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Well the last day was a cop out, rumour has it they're still fixing up the Payload race mode.

But I have 24/38 (is it?) of the new achievements and all the new weapons :D. Probably the biggest update for weapons this, the scout is an entirely new class now (except for the shotgun, it's ace but not gameplay changing).

Love it :D

8. zali0n macrumors regular

Has anyone played the update yet! I'm stuck at work and finish in 20 mins! It's off home to download the update (any idea how big it is?) then time to have a little go :)

Scout isn't my favourite character but these updates look good and I'll give it ago!