Thank you all....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by The Game 161, Sep 1, 2011.

1. The Game 161 macrumors P6

The Game 161

Just wanted to say thank you to everybody here who has helped me so much in learning more and more about my apple products. Knowing that there are so many knowledgeable people on here when I have issues or questions has been a big help.

When joined last dec I really was clueless about the products I had but thanks to you all I know so much more now than I could of imagined.

Wether it's questions about email notifications which a group of you were so helpful to iOS 5 questions to battery life questions you name it you guys have been a big help to me. Same with the question I've asked in the iPad forum.

Just wanted to create a thread giving you guys credit for how you help so many others too

So glad I found this place thanks again for making it so easy to learn so much about what I'm using.

2. spooky2k macrumors 6502a

spooky2k

No problem at all. Always hope that when I get into a jam, I'll get the same help.

3. JetBlack7 macrumors 68020

JetBlack7

Though there are a lot of trolls around here trying to mess with others, the majority of the people here are pretty nice and cool and always trying to help others out.

If you don't mind, I'll make your words mine aswell and thank every and each one who has helped me out figure out certain things I wasn't aware and needed help.

Thank You :apple:

4. Hermes Monster macrumors 65816

Hermes Monster

5. soco macrumors 68030

soco

6. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

I haven't helped you specifically, but it's nice to have a positive thread on occasion. As you learn more and become a relative expert, pay it forward to the new members who are in the shoes you once wore.