Thank you all!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by fade, Feb 26, 2008.

1. fade macrumors newbie

Hi guys.

About a month and a half ago I have finally decided to switch from PC to Mac and get myself a new MBP. My boss (who works only with Apple for a while now) has suggested me to wait since MBP's haven't got an update for too long and gave me this site's url.

Anyway, I was here with all of you, guys (in my heart and in my soul, like they say) every Tuesday (and a night/day before, refreshing jamin's thread every 5 secs and freaking out waiting).

In the next week or two I'm going to get my new MBP (2.5Ghz, 4GB RAM, 200GB 7200RPM hd, Matt display), so I'm probably going to need your help adopting to my new piece of art-machine :)

You made me understand so much about the upcoming updates and convinced me again that switching to Mac was a right decision, so I just wanted to dedicate my first post in here to you guys and say thank you all for my first Mac experience (before even having one).

2. Neil321 macrumors 68040

Neil321

A premature welcome,you wont regret it there's no going back now

3. Pees330 macrumors 6502

Welcome and congrats on the new machine. Mine will be in next week and I can't wait to upgrade from my iBook!

4. GfulDedFan macrumors 65816

GfulDedFan

5. fade thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the greetings and the links! I'm sure these are going to be my most viewable links in the nearest future :)