Thank you Apple, for multiple black options and no more grey!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thadoggfather, Sep 16, 2016.

1. thadoggfather macrumors 604

thadoggfather

been dying for an all black phone since the slate iphone 5,

it delivered. photos dont do it justice, its perfect! when i saw it on the table while waiting to pick up my preorder, i was so pumped THAT was the model I chose,

Jet black seems like an OCD or anal retentiveness person's worst nightmare, but seems cool, and my opinion is sorta beside the point of this thread- more importantly glad to have not one but two options for the black phone.

sucked that the only black front option was space grey, i think its just bleak on the phone. would even prefer silver+black to that not even half step

on iPad its ok

2. jsmith189 macrumors 65816

jsmith189

Yeah the matte black is definitely sleek af. I've been white/gold for years, but I'm loving the change.

3. thadoggfather thread starter macrumors 604

thadoggfather

My SE is gold. It's a saweet combo.

4. ZipZap macrumors 601

5. matrix07 macrumors 68040

matrix07

I hope Space Grey is legally banned.

6. wolfedude88 macrumors regular

wolfedude88

I dont mine space gray being kept around but I think it would have been more of a constraint than they are already having.

Personally I think my matte black is awesome, I thought from the pictures it was going to just be a darker gray but nope its definitely black, so glad I got it.

The jet black is terrific looking as well, it's a good year to buy a black iphone. Next year if apple does glass again I'll be all of the black iphone too.

7. thadoggfather thread starter macrumors 604

thadoggfather

8. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

Was at the apple store to look at the display model and really love the matte black.