Thank you Apple

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Arganos0, May 23, 2010.

1. Arganos0 macrumors member

For all the negative threads about software not working, I wanted to post something positive, since one doesn't hear that very often.

A week or so ago I had to do a presentation for Marketing Management course at university. Usually everyone has to do it on powerpoint, and the presentations end up being very boring and similar. Last september I bought a macbook (bought iMac the year before) and I decided to give it a try with keynote.

I was first afraid that the projector wouldn't connect, but the 19 euro cable worked perfectly. Moreover, most computers used at the university are windows computers, so I was worried about other compatibility issues. It all worked really well, in fact.

I used keynote to make a very decent presentation (if I may say so myself), using the apple remote to switch slides and make bullets and animations appear. It was really natural, compared to previous PP presentations I'd made, and the Keynote interface was so much more intuitive.

The presentation was about brand revitalization for Reebok in the Netherlands. In the end, I had the highest grade of the entire class, A+,

So I can only be happy :) Thank you 

2. taylor200588 macrumors regular

taylor200588

Thats awesome!!

I've made a few presentations on Keynote, it by far surpasses PP!! its an amazing application!!

Well done :D

3. Fa7mac macrumors regular

Fa7mac

Indeed!
    I've done some presentations with keynote too and everytime my classmates and Professors are amazed
    Apple Keynote FTW:apple:

4. stuarthatto macrumors regular

I'm sorry - whats awesome....

He hasnt posted the keynote preso and so all we have is his gushing about about how great he was when he used Keynote.

Post the preso and let us all judge, judging yourself is always skewed.

5. Gregg2 macrumors 603

Well, we have this:

so it isn't just the author's opinion.

Nice to hear a positive story. Congrats!

6. dsprimal macrumors 6502a

dsprimal