THANK YOU istocknow.com!

idealcheese

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 18, 2014
Just wanted to give a shoutout to istocknow.com. Totally free site that allowed me to register for an alert for iPhone 6 Plus T-Mobile stock in local Apple stores. Most of the alerts came in during the night when I was sleeping, so by the time I saw them it was too late. But yesterday morning around 11:15 a.m. I got an alert email, so I immediately logged into the Apple Store and was able to purchase a 128GB gold iPhone Plus for store pickup. I wanted to donate some money to the site but didn't find a link to do so.
So thanks guys, you done me a solid.

smoothbit

macrumors member
Sep 2, 2014
Just wanted to give a shoutout to istocknow.com… So thanks guys, you done me a solid
Yep, for me too. I checked it just now and there's a 128GB black iPhone 6 waiting for me to collect it later this afternoon. The way they show a nice table of all the models available in all the stores is much more convenient than checking Apple's own website, one location at a time.

Attachments

bhags8

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2012
quick question. Does any1 know if ATT iphone 6 + is unlocked and works perfectly on T-Mobiles network if I buy it from apple? Im on that site now and I see a ATT one in stock.

MinEderPlayz

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2013
Hamburg, Germany
Yep, for me too. I checked it just now and there's a 128GB black iPhone 6 waiting for me to collect it later this afternoon. The way they show a nice table of all the models available in all the stores is much more convenient than checking Apple's own website, one location at a time.
WOW those color typos. Schwarz != Schwartz != Spacegrau ...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.