Thank You MacRumours And It's Users!

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by BurntWaffle88, Aug 23, 2011.

1. BurntWaffle88 macrumors newbie

Hey guys,

This may be a little cheesy and out of the ordinary. But I'd like to say a massive thank you to MacRumours and the users that helped me over the past week with my Apple AirPort Extreme Base Station problems.

I had no idea how to set an AEBS up and I pretty much learned as I went along.

But with the help of MacRumours and the fantastic users, I'm now running my AEBS and it's working perfectly for me. And I wouldn't have able to have set it up without some of the feedback and suggestions given to me by the users of MacRumours.

So a huge thank you! And I'll continue to use this awesome website and the fantastic forums from here on out!

Thank you!!!

2. stridemat, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2011

stridemat Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

It alway's amazes me the amount of information available on this site. For free I know of no better Mac resource.

3. Yumunum macrumors 65816

Yumunum

That's funny, I was thinking of making a post like this too! Add my thanks to the pile of thanks! This is pretty much the best place to get information

4. Shrink, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2011

Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

Me too :D

As a n00b to computers (first computer of any kind about a year ago) - what little I know is pretty much attributable to stuff I learned on MR., mostly from reading responses to other people's questions.

With a shout-out to GGJstudios for teaching me useful stuff, and iJohnHenry for not. :D;)

5. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

The only thing that shocks me is when nobody knows the answer to a technical question. It's rare!

6. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

I don't know how to respond to this ;):p

But I agree, Macrumors is the Google of Apple related topics, news and troubleshooting issues. Its the best of both worlds (you can either be the one helping or have someone help you).