Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iGary

Original poster
May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Thanks to rdowns, I got my Ansel Adams "Think Different" poster I've been wanting off eBay:

TD36Adams.jpg

But, it did show up with the glass broken and some scratches...and I think the guy duplicated it and mounted it on foam board, but all I wanted was the image...so I'm happy regardless. In my living room now, but soon to make it into my new office...

Thanks again to a fellow MR poster with a keen eye.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
My pleasure.

Thought of you when I watched the Jobs QT presentation. Was wondering how long it would take you to grab some of his PhotoBooth photos for your 'tar.

joecool85

macrumors 65816
Mar 9, 2005
Maine
rdowns said:
My pleasure.

Thought of you when I watched the Jobs QT presentation. Was wondering how long it would take you to grab some of his PhotoBooth photos for your 'tar.

Nice poster, and even better 'tar! I had to laugh when steve was doing all those faces.

mactastic

macrumors 68040
Apr 24, 2003
Colly-fornia
Heh... my dad would absolutely love that poster. He's a digital-imaging guru and a huge Ansel Adams fan. I've got 3 of my dad's pieces on my walls right now, they're some gorgeous prints. One of these days I'll have to link to some pictures of them for you guys, but not right now. My house is a little messier than iGary's at the moment...

macartistkel

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2005
Portland, Oregon
Looks Nice!! Happy for ya...I love Ansel Adams...so many pics of gorgeous Yosemite and the Sierra Nevadas (which is where I will live one day)!!! I have a really long hallway at my place now and I was going to buy a book with all his pics and scan them in, print them out, frame and run them all in a row down the hallway! I haven't actually done this yet because I am a procrastinator but I want to! :p

AND I WILL BE BUYING the Think Different poster with my fav dead artist PABLO Picasso soon!! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.