Thank you TiPb!

RickM21

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
Just received my free case from TiPb. I thought they weren't gonna send it since I never received any confirmation but I received it today. Fit snug and can't complain for a free bumper style case.

This was just posted as an FYI if you were able to get a free one you should be receiving it shortly.

Loves2spoon

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2010
California
Just received my free case from TiPb. I thought they weren't gonna send it since I never received any confirmation but I received it today. Fit snug and can't complain for a free bumper style case.

This was just posted as an FYI if you were able to get a free one you should be receiving it shortly.
Nice, post some pics while we wait!

RickM21

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

here quick shot before I go out the door. When it's off the phone it feels flimsy but when it's on the phone it's nice and snug. I got orange to match a white and orange skinit I had on my phone.

cfairbank

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2006
Received mine today. Meant to order a green but accidentally ordered yellow. Oh well I rely cant complain it being a free case and all. Not a bad bumper, not as nice as the apple bumper but it was FREE!

JustinSaneV2

macrumors 6502
Jul 1, 2010
I received mine as well. For being purple it's actually not bad looking. It's likely not going to protect the phone from any drops but it's better than nothing.

Can't wait for my Otterbox Defender to arrive!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.