Thank you to all - App is finally laucned

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Craigy, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Craigy macrumors 6502

2. mynameisraj macrumors 6502

3. Craigy thread starter macrumors 6502

I know - me neither! Working on others with the same guy so there may be one that's useful in the future!

4. RKO macrumors 6502

RKO

I just purchased your app from the Australian iTunes store and I am quit excited to give it a burl. Will give you a review when I have successfully completed it. Thanks Craig for giving the thumbs up :D

5. Craigy thread starter macrumors 6502

Hi iPeter - you may well be the first person in the world to buy it! - Emigrating to NZ the end of the month - Have to pop over and buy you a beer. Max is amazing in what he does - At least 3 of my friends have quit after using his programme for a couple of weeks, so I hope it works for you too :)

6. RKO macrumors 6502

RKO

No worries Craig, will hold you to that. Good luck with the move to NZ. I think the app will do well if it is anything like the review. Impressed with it from what I see so far. Obviously quite a bit of work has gone into it. Cheers ;)

7. Craigy thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks bud. Yep - the audio and media work in it took a looooong time - The quality was of up-most importance. He sells loads of downloads of the audio programme via his website at £10 a go - so this one's a real bargain considering the work that went into it!

We'll be in Oz every few months with work so we should hook up some time for that beer:)

Cheers
    Craig

8. RKO macrumors 6502

RKO

9. iSaga macrumors regular

Awesome!! I will definetly give this app a shot. I feel like I have tried everything else to quit smoking might as well give this a shot and support iPhone developers in the process.

10. Craigy thread starter macrumors 6502

Definitely - also email max if you have any questions or are finding the process difficult. Obviously it doesn't work for everyone. I came to know Max from doing his website.

I was very sceptical of Hypnotherapy - but after seeing how he's helped people with all kinds of issues I think it's really effective. His next app is a weight loss one - I've always been a couple of stone over weight for the past 10 years. I've been listening to the app whilst in development - and I'm now losing about 4lb a week - really odd - but seems to work.

11. bassproguy07 macrumors 6502a

bassproguy07

i smoke occasionally but not enough to need this app, looks awesome though someone should let itsmemorphious on youtube know about this one. he is a smoker!

12. Craigy thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for that - will do!

13. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

Just bought it from U.K. store,will let you know how it goes.(incidently I'm another Kiwi in the U.K. :) )

14. Craigy thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks - We're Poms off to Wellington Kiwiana! - you have my sympathy dealing with another UK winter :)

Thanks for the download - yes please let us know how you get on.

15. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

I'm looking at flights at the moment to go home in January, I'm getting to old for Brit winters.

16. ghostwriter macrumors regular

ghostwriter

You can see the focus on quality this app has been given. I'll definitely recommend this app to friends and family.

17. Craigy thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks Ghostwriter - It's amazing how many people said things along the same lines. Be sure to leave a review if you can!

Thanks
    Craig