Thank you to everyone in this forum.

Locoboof

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 8, 2008
Bay Area,Cali
I just wanted to stop and thank everyone in this forum. Everyone has been so nice and very helpful. When it came down to how,where and when to pre-order the Apple watch,everyone was more than helpful and informative.

I ordered a 42mm SS Apple Watch for myself on 4/10/15 as well as a 38mm SS Apple Watch w/modern buckle for my fiancée. Her''s was a total surprise wedding gift.

Our wedding was this past Saturday on 5/30/15. She's the total love of my life and deserves this and much more. Needless to say,she absolutely loved it! Thank to everyone who helped. Her watch arrived on 4/21/15 (I think) with plenty of time to spare.

When she first opened it,she was speechless.

The look on her face as she looks to see what time it is,is absolutely priceless.

I know a lot of times there negativity in forums and you may not always here the good. But this isn't one of those times. My love of course is the true gift,I know.... But this was that little item I wanted her to have from me.

Thank you......thank you everyone.
James

MozMan68

macrumors 68040
Jun 29, 2010
Right here...
Wow...great story and awesome pics...congratulations!

My wife actually saw the watch commercial and was wondering if we could both get them. I didn't think she really wanted one, but now I think I will do the same as you and get two at the same time.

Reactions: Planepics

bmac4

macrumors 601
Feb 14, 2013
Atlanta Ga
Congrats. It's good to here stories were people got help on here. Sometimes that's not always the case, but it's good hear when it does happen. I hope you guys are super happy together.

fergboy

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2014
I just wanted to stop and thank everyone in this forum. Everyone has been so nice and very helpful. When it came down to how,where and when to pre-order the Apple watch,everyone was more than helpful and informative.

I ordered a 42mm SS Apple Watch for myself on 4/10/15 as well as a 38mm SS Apple Watch w/modern buckle for my fiancée. Her''s was a total surprise wedding gift.

Our wedding was this past Saturday on 5/30/15. She's the total love of my life and deserves this and much more. Needless to say,she absolutely loved it! Thank to everyone who helped. Her watch arrived on 4/21/15 (I think) with plenty of time to spare.

The look on her face as she looks to see what time it is,is absolutely priceless.

I know a lot of times there negativity in forums and you may not always here the good. But this isn't one of those times. My love of course is the true gift,I know.... But this was that little item I wanted her to have from me.

James
Congrats to such a beautiful couple

JohnApples

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2014
Wow. You totally copied that Samsung couple's wedding.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Congratulations! This makes me so happy to hear, and the positivity and happy ending is much needed! The best of wishes to you two!

Reactions: Rok73

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal

James
there's a watch in that picture? i'm too focused on the very pretty wedding set! if you picked that out all on your own.... good job!

CONGRATS on your marriage! may it be long and very, very happy!

GrumpyMom

macrumors G3
Sep 11, 2014
Ah....too sweet! Oh my goodness your rings are gorgeous, too! And congratulations to a beautiful couple. I wish you both health, happiness, prosperity, harmony and all the best that I know is coming to such a cool dude like you anyway, who treats his wife with such love and respect and is a nice person all around.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.