Thank You to the MacRumors Staff

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by Benjamin Frost, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Benjamin Frost Suspended

Benjamin Frost

I would like to say thank you to the staff of Mac Rumors for the fine website and reporting they have provided in 2015. They work in the background largely unthanked, but we all benefit from such a rich forum and news/rumours site.

I love the new site design, and feel it is a big improvement on the old one.

Here's to an interesting 2016!

2. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

Agreed, I've always primarily been a vBulletin user/developer, I used to be a mod over at vbulletin.org once upon a time. I can say that this board is pretty impressive, I've never heard of it before they adopted it here. The notifications are particularly well done.

3. Z3man macrumors 6502a

Mac Rumors staff are brilliant, they are the only site that i know of that have moved over to xenforo and made a good job of it, thats because they put a lot of hard work into it and listened to customer feedback and did something about it. They have even made a better job of it than xenforo themselves , this site is much better than xenforo's. Also looks like there are more improvements to come.

Keep up the good work guy's.

4. Moi Ici macrumors regular

"Here here"!

5. firedept macrumors 603

firedept

Happy New Year to all the staff of MacRumors. Looking forward to 2016!

6. nightcap965 macrumors 6502a

nightcap965

Hear! Hear!

Striking up chorus of "For they are jolly good fellows."

7. annk Administrator

annk

Staff Member

What a great way to start off 2016, by seeing this thread. :)

Thank you very much for the kind words! I am only one of many who volunteer or on staff here, but I know we all really want to provide a good experience for users.

8. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Thanks for the kind words, but I think its the members who make this place so great. While I only volunteer to help out, this place wouldn't be possible without the large, varied and active membership. :D

Happy new year