Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mac3687

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 22, 2006
I've been the proud owner of my first Mac, a MacBook, for about two weeks now, and I don't think I'd be this far along if it wasn't for you guys. From deciding what model I need to figuring out the basics to learning all of OS X's hidden treats, you guys have made this a very pleasureable experience. As soon as I can, I'm going to actively help out others on here like you all have of me. Thank you, -Mike

Retired
May 16, 2006
I've been the proud owner of my first Mac, a MacBook, for about two weeks now, and I don't think I'd be this far along if it wasn't for you guys. From deciding what model I need to figuring out the basics to learning all of OS X's hidden treats, you guys have made this a very pleasureable experience. As soon as I can, I'm going to actively help out others on here like you all have of me. Thank you, -Mike

Congratulations.

(I'm replying because this is my first post with an avatar...I wanted to use it, as I've been waiting ages for it)

savanahrose

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2006
greer SC
I have had my imac since Nov. 19th, I had loads of questions before but now, I have even more I don't even know where to start. One day soon (after daughter's wedding) and write them all down.

Thank you all so far with the answers that you have given me. Sorry OP for hijacking your post.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
Since you're already familiar with the forums, you know that there are a lot of threads out there addressing just about everything.

Congratulations and good luck with it!

savanahrose

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2006
greer SC
Haha, yeah ok, will do that right now. hmmm...........let me see.............:rolleyes: .......still thinking.............ok got it. The number one thing in my life right now is.......my daughter. so sorry mac baby.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.