Thanks istocknow, you found me one!

Damn Dirty Ape

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 23, 2010
Illinois
Been unhappy with the white/silver 6+ since they opened the box almost so I've been haunting the stock sites to find one in stock nearby.

I registered with istocknow, seaturtle and idevice checker.

Just a little while ago my nearest store came live with my model..

I received an email from istocknowbut an hour20 I'm still waiting to hear from seaturtle and idevicechecker still shows no stock.

I'm glad I registered with istock this morning and about an hour later I find one!

Last edited:

fandangoxx

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2014
Glad you managed to finally get an iPhone!

Personally I'm still waiting for my Space Grey 6 Plus 128GB to come in stock, I've been using http://applestockcheck.com/ which has a really nice and clean interface and they send out alerts when stock of your particular model comes in, probably the best stock checking site I've seen (I'm registered with a few).

I suggest anyone else who wants a simple site that does the job to take a look.

Damn Dirty Ape

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 23, 2010
Illinois
Glad you managed to finally get an iPhone!

Personally I'm still waiting for my Space Grey 6 Plus 128GB to come in stock, I've been using http://applestockcheck.com/ which has a really nice and clean interface and they send out alerts when stock of your particular model comes in, probably the best stock checking site I've seen (I'm registered with a few).

I suggest anyone else who wants to a simple site take a look.
Technology is so cool.

Damn Dirty Ape

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 23, 2010
Illinois
I need to add that seaturtle's email just came in, about 90 minutes after istocknow. If I had waited for them my store would have been out of stock.

Zimmy68

macrumors 68000
Jul 23, 2008
istocknow was the only one that worked for me.
It seems to have the quickest updates.
I saw the phone I wanted flash up, I ordered it, then refreshed and the stock was gone on istocknow.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.