Thanks to Everyone

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by BuckWright, Mar 9, 2008.

1. BuckWright macrumors member

Over the last few weeks, I've upgraded to Leopard, installed a new HD in my macbook, purchased an Apple TV and started building my library. Just wanted to thank everyone for their help and advice.

2. basesloaded190 macrumors 68030

basesloaded190

sounds like you have gotten a lot accomplished! congrats with everything and i hope it all works out for you

3. vansouza macrumors 68000

vansouza

Be sure to let us know what you think of Apple TV, I am thinking of getting one.

4. BuckWright thread starter macrumors member

So far, I love it. I haven't had any problems with it freezing or hanging like some have mentioned.

I'm amazed by the quality of the streaming, both from my computer and for things like trailers and HD podcasts.

My actual biggest complaint with has been the remote. For starters, it's really too small, making it very hard to find at times. The other problem with the remote is that the buttons (and this may sound like nit-picking) are really harder to press than they should be. I'd like to see a remote based on the ipod wheel. It would make it great for scrolling through large lists.

5. Cave Man macrumors 604

Cave Man

The ATV is kick-@$$. It allowed us to cut the DirecTV service, saving $600 a year. I only miss ESPN. :(