Thanks

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by stevets, Jul 16, 2007.

1. stevets macrumors newbie

stevets

Hello everyone, I have been lurking through this forum for the last couple of months, reading many of your contributions about the MBP. I have learned so much with regards to what expect, what to do/not to do, etc. I just bought a new 15.4 MBP 2.4 Matte last Wednesday. This is my first Mac as I have been a long time Windows user. I must say, it is phenomenal; there are no problems with the LCD yellowing, dead pixels or anything like that. It is perfect.

Besides just wanting to share how great the MBP is, I also wanted to say thank you to everyone on this board who contributes constructively to the various discussions that go on on a daily basis. If it weren't for those contributions then I would have had a lot of self discovery and learning to do.

And in case anyone was going to ask, its an LG panel, week 26. Oh, and it was the last one they had at the Bridgeport Village Apple Store in Tigard, OR. Some poor guy behind me was not very happy :D .

Thanks again everyone.

Cheers,
    Steve

2. dcv macrumors G3

Congrats! *So* glad you're pleased with your purchase and got a good one.

Mine's a week 26 too but still (yet another) Samsung panel. Gah! Can't complain though as it does look good :)

3. Maxx Power macrumors 6502a

Maxx Power

Since you just got the 'book, you should perhaps wait a while and post your reactions past the initial excitement. But since you already posted, perhaps you can keep us updated on the 'book in a few months to let us know how it is doing ?

4. killerrobot macrumors 68020

killerrobot

Sounds great. Hope you enjoy it and also contribute constructively to this site. :)

5. kolax macrumors G3

It's rare anyone says thank-you when people go out their way to help them.

Your welcome.

6. sinecurea macrumors regular

How do you find out who the screen manufacturer is?

7. kolax macrumors G3

Click on System Preferences --> Displays --> Color --> Open Profile.

[​IMG]

9C67 = LG
    9C68 = Samsung