Thanks

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by wagg34, Dec 31, 2007.

1. wagg34 macrumors newbie

(I hope this is ok to post.)

I just wanted to say thanks to the members of this forum for all of the help and support they give to anyone who comes here. Not only did I learn a lot about Macs before I even had one (which helped out a lot when I finally did), but the nearly-unanimous suggestion that refurbs are the way to go saved me a lot of money. I am very happy with my new iMac, have had no problems (well, almost) and it is indistiguisable from a "new" one. Thanks again.

While I'm in a "Mac-happy" mood, I'd also like to quickly share my Apple experience. I ordered my iMac with (standard free shipping) late Christmas night (Tuesday), and it was at my door by 1:30PM on Friday. Less than 3 days - I had it even before my estimated "Ships By" date! I was very impressed with both Apple and FedEx.

*claps and hugs all around* :D

2. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Somebody should say thank you for your nice post, so I'll do the honors.

I'm glad you're having a good iMac experience (almost) and I hope your Mac-happy mood lasts a long time!

3. X5-452 macrumors 6502

X5-452

well... i never gave you any advice, but thanks? hahaha.

4. Titchy macrumors newbie

I want to say that too! This forum has been great for me to get into the Macs. It helped me decide what I needed, when to buy and what to do in most cases. I probably won't ever post much at all because everything is pretty well covered in existing posts and, well, the search works great!

My Apple experience and products have all worked well and as expected. I only had an iPod click wheel for a long time but now I am very happy with an iMac, Macbook and a Shuffle (amazing little thing). My Apple Store experiences have been good as well...

So thanks to all the folks here that put a lot of time and effort into answering questions, posting links and just being well informed.

Thank you and Happy New Year

Tracy :D

5. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

you are welcome, people are here to offer their help.

(altho count me out of recommending refurb apple products;))

6. blumoon macrumors member

I too would also like to thank everyone for sharing their knowledge on this forum. I lurked for many months before I bought my first mac and learned so much.
    And if it weren't for macrumors, I wouldn't have my mac since I bought it from someone here.

Keep up the good work and Happy New Year to all.