Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

etoiles

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 12, 2002
Where the air is crisp
So I came accross this flash HEAVY portfolio site from a Canadian designer a while back... it had a 50's gas station theme, rendered in glorious 3D... but I can't find the link anymore (or remember the name, I must be getting old).

Any ideas ? Cheers

ezekielrage_99

macrumors 68040
Oct 12, 2005
Still one of the most impressive web site I have ever seem is the company web site of Ray of Light Productions. The only thing is that it's too bad the original site isn't still up, and they haven't added any new content either.

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
ezekielrage_99 said:
Still one of the most impressive web site I have ever seem is the company web site of Ray of Light Productions. The only thing is that it's too bad the original site isn't still up, and they haven't added any new content either.

Yeah I've heard a lot of people mention that site, unfortunately I never got a chance to see it myself.

And now my personal fav pixel ranger seems to have been replaced with a "coming soon" message. I really hope it does, I really enjoyed Shane's site.

_bnkr612

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2004
That is a pretty cool site. I wonder if they dabbed into Swift3D. Anyone here use Cinema 4D?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.