That thought we had of it being a smooth pre-order....

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by sterl320, Apr 8, 2015.

1. sterl320 macrumors 6502

Has just been thrown out the window lol.

I mean I'm not saying its gonna be iPhone bad, but I will deff be pulling out my iPad & my desktop alongside my iPhone and my mac for this pre-order now lol.

I think these reviews, positive or not, has done a lot for the popularity of the watch and will bring in way more people than they will deter.

Who else is a bit more worried now? :D

2. bumpylumpy macrumors member

I think some people might have gotten scared off from the reviews - I'm actually thinking the biggest problem is that in an effort to extend the battery life, Apple has had to dial down the cpu activity.

I suspect the easiest improvement for the v2 Apple Watch will be making a faster cpu. They've done that consistently with every iPhone.

For that reason I've decided to wait until I can demo one in person; I think the Verge's concern about how slow operations on the watch would drive me nuts. I may still pick one up this generation, but I'm no longer going to be part of the first-wave of pre-orders.

So I think you have less reason to be worried. You'll probably be able to get your watch on April 24th without too much trouble.

3. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

This sort of creates a problem, not solves it.

4. sterl320 thread starter macrumors 6502

yeah well, a problem for everyone else I suppose lol.