Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

liketom

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
So looks like april is drawing near .. Next iBook purchase is soon apon me , any one have any good idea's what the next batch of iBooks will be ? i have heard rumours of a widescreen subnote iBook ? any truth in it!

for the first time since i turned Mac i will not be selling my current setup (looks like the mrs will be getting my iBook 1.2) so does anyone have any idea's what the new setups will be ?

err whats this all about ?

aswitcher

macrumors 603
Oct 8, 2003
Canberra OZ
liketom said:
So looks like april is drawing near .. Next iBook purchase is soon apon me , any one have any good idea's what the next batch of iBooks will be ? i have heard rumours of a widescreen subnote iBook ? any truth in it!

for the first time since i turned Mac i will not be selling my current setup (looks like the mrs will be getting my iBook 1.2) so does anyone have any idea's what the new setups will be ?

err whats this all about ?

...rumors...again...

MacSA

macrumors 68000
Jun 4, 2003
UK
...........they'll just upgrade the HD to 40Gb

We need more iBook rumour threads :p

question fear

macrumors 68020
Apr 10, 2003
The "Garden" state
MacSA said:
...........they'll just upgrade the HD to 40Gb

We need more iBook rumour threads :p

maybe we can merge them with powerbook threads.

i heard from my co-worker's boyfriend's brother's cousin whose college roommate knows someone who works in california and was driving past cupertino the other day that the new laptops will be "reversible" and will have an ibook on one side and a powerbook (G5, of course) on the other.

liketom

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
question fear said:
maybe we can merge them with powerbook threads.

i heard from my co-worker's boyfriend's brother's cousin whose college roommate knows someone who works in california and was driving past cupertino the other day that the new laptops will be "reversible" and will have an ibook on one side and a powerbook (G5, of course) on the other.

no you got it all wrong - the powerbook G5 will also double as a PowerMac G5

morreale

macrumors newbie
Mar 10, 2005
Ottawa
10' Model!

A 10' iBook would be awesome.
No optical drive.
Light, small, long battery life.
.... one can dream.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.