That's hot, literally!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by WarBourne, Apr 7, 2009.

1. WarBourne macrumors newbie

I have a 2g iPod touch refurbrished and I've only had it for about 2 days but ive noticed that it's been getting kinda hot near the usb jack and at the top by the sleep button. What should I do? I'm going to see if it goes away but otherwise, is this a problem? Thanks !!!!!!

2. WizardHunt macrumors 68000

WizardHunt

How hot is hot? Another words how hot is it getting? Too hot to touch, warm or what? I don't remember any of my iPod Touches getting hot at all.

3. instaxgirl macrumors 65816

instaxgirl

None of the 7 ipods my family's had (including a touch) have ever got hot while charging unless they were sitting in the sun or something. I'd get it checked.

4. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

How hot is hot? If it's too hot to touch then that's a problem. Mine gets warm when running 3D games and the like, but it's not ridiculously hot.

5. pilotrtc macrumors regular

I've noticed mine gets a little toasty while it's charging but have never burnt my hand on it.

6. WarBourne thread starter macrumors newbie

It's like a warmish feeling, I think it's from using it a lot with all my apps

7. pilotrtc macrumors regular

It doesn't sound like it's something to worry about.

8. WizardHunt macrumors 68000

WizardHunt

I don't think it is your apps that is causing it and besides based upon what you said above I also agree that it is not too serious and nothing to worry about unless you find it is getting hotter.