That's Not So Hot....

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by ezekielrage_99, Dec 27, 2007.

1. ezekielrage_99 macrumors 68040

ezekielrage_99

Well all I have to say is congrats to Barron Hilton for doing something positive with his money and not leaving to the likes of Paris.

Linky

2. GSMiller macrumors 68000

GSMiller

I read about that yesterday. It's not like she still won't inherit more than I'll ever make over my lifetime :rolleyes:

3. ezekielrage_99 thread starter macrumors 68040

ezekielrage_99

I agree, but I really do think it's a good thing the inheritance will do some good rather than go to someone like Paris.

4. mcarnes macrumors 68000

mcarnes

Maybe Paris will blow him and try to change his mind.

5. Kashchei macrumors 65816

Kashchei

Ewwwww! That's a really disturbing thought. I don't watch tv that much, so I probably know less about Paris than anyone else, but I do know that she's famous for being famous. I spent the summer in Switzerland and people in the coffee shops were even talking about her. It's a small world indeed

6. Big-TDI-Guy macrumors 68030

Big-TDI-Guy

It's a total contradiction for me not to care about her - but allow myself to get so miffed when she's all over the news.

Seriously - I just want her to disappear. (in the least media-hyping way possible) She brings nothing positive - and I wonder why the general public/media is so (#*$in infatuated with her.

Seriously, I don't get it. Is it the Brittany thing / train wreck appeal?

She's not a looker by my standards, and about as tolerable to listen to as Ms. Teen South Carolina.
    :mad:

Okay, put away my loathing for her entirely, seriously - for this - she should to die...

http://archives.tcm.ie/breakingnews/2004/09/18/story167128.asp

She owns the trademark for.... A common phrase? I just died a little inside.

P.S. I did hear about this a long time ago via radio - but I thought it was a joke. Ignorance really is bliss. :) Damn you google.

7. ezekielrage_99 thread starter macrumors 68040

ezekielrage_99

Sadly that doesn't surprise me, I think she would screw a family member both literally and figuratively...

It kind of reminds me of the Paris Hilton episode on South Park.

"So what does Paris Hilton do?"
    "She's really really rich"
    "But what does she do?"
    "She's a total whore"
    "But what does she really do?"
    'She's famous for being a stupid rich spoilt whore"
    "That still doesn't answer my question..."

8. Schnebar macrumors 6502

She has still probably made more money then all of us already.

Even-though she may look stupid, she knows how to get publicity and entertain the general public which brings her money in return.

She does not really need all of that money from her dad anyway.

It is not like she can spend that much money in her lifetime.

9. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

10. sushi Moderator emeritus

sushi

In this case I think that it is 2005 SR2. ;)

Unfortunately, not improved. :p

11. CalBoy macrumors 604

CalBoy

Tell me about it. Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset really tanked that year, but sales this year have been sky high. :p

My take on the whole thing:

How much will she get after the charity trust is created and after the other relative get their share? Isn't his fortune $2 billion? I believe I heard that 97% was going to charity. That leaves only $60 million for all the other relatives and Paris. I hope she gets a very small fraction and is made to work like the rest of us.

My other take on her: I try not to follow Paris too much because she just gets me mad. So much potential wasted. :(

12. Iscariot macrumors 68030

Iscariot

Trying to come up with something clever about House of Wax and this announcement is a lot harder than you'd think.

Ready? Go.

13. Unspeaked macrumors 68020

Unspeaked

If no one else is going to come out and say it, I will: sure she's annoying as anything, but she's hot.

There.

14. maxrobertson macrumors 6502a

She's hot? Not by a longshot to my standards (but then again, I guess that means I have them ;) )

And did anyone see Sarah Silverman destroy her on the MTV music awards? My friend showed it to me and it was awesome.

15. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

She's hot? I thought she was universally accepted as being ugly on many levels, famous for her bitchy attitude and being Shrek-ugly.
    Sorta like Wayne Rooney.

16. Unspeaked macrumors 68020

Unspeaked

In the same manner than I can see the humor in a movie like "Superbad" (which is far from my usual taste in films) or the catchiness of a song by Madonna (who is far my usual taste in music), I can see the attractiveness of Paris Hilton (who is far from my usual taste in women).

When you get beyond the endless news coverage, the awful reality shows and the famous-for-being-famous thing, I'm not above calling her a pretty girl...

17. Big-TDI-Guy macrumors 68030

Big-TDI-Guy

Funny Sarah Silverman was mentioned - because I think SHE is hot. Gotta love the locally-grown girls. (though I thought she was smokin before I found that fact out) :)