Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

trainguy77

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 13, 2003
I am making a short film 2-4 minutes for a contest. I am interested in having a cooling looking logo for it, its a horror movie about midnight and things coming out at that time, so the name "the 12th stroke" Would anyone be interested in helping? I can't pay you anything as this is just a fun project. :) I don't mind what it looks like as long as it kinda looks scary!:p

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Do you have anything done already in terms of the movie? That might help get an idea of the element of design. Also, would the logo be useful in winning the contest? If so, then shouldn't the contest then be entered by you and the logo designer so that both can benefit from the prize?

mariahlullaby

macrumors 6502a
Jan 19, 2005
NYC
Me just messing around. Sort of tacky (I'm not great at photoshop). Can you tell us more about the movie? That would help a lot.

Attachments

• 12thstroke.jpg
    12thstroke.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 78

mufflon

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2006
monkeydo_jb said:
Love the one on the left. Nice work!

yeah it looked cool and mesmerising (especially the animation), some people really got some talent on these boards :)

SRSound

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2005
JasonElise1983 said:
sorry, i must be really bored today. Looks cool animating it too.

Wow! Wonderful work - mind if I ask what program you used to animate the .psd?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.