The all new iPod Touch. (AD Mockup)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gan6660, Jul 21, 2009.

1. gan6660 macrumors 65816

gan6660

Here is what I believe would be a perfect ipod touch in ad form.

The all new iPod Touch features a built in video camera to capture life's spontaneous moments.

Live a wireless life with wireless charging just set the ipod touch onto the magnetic dock and have it charge or sync to your computer. Or use the included bluetooth headphones to listen to your favorite songs and videos on the go.

iPod Touch can now be controlled by the sound of your voice with the built in microphone.

Be louder. A newly designed speaker allows you to listen to music and videos without headphones even in a crowded space.

Go Anywhere. Since the iPod Touch has no open ports it is now water proof. Walk through the rain or take a swim all while never missing a beat.

Cinema in your hand. With storage capacities up to 128gb and screen sizes up to 9.7 inches you can take everything with you. You can even purchase HD video in the itunes store and watch it right on the new OLED screen or place the iPod Touch on the wireless dock and watch your videos on any widescreen display.

Games. Now that the iPod Touch has a faster processor and better graphics you can now play just about any game imaginable. Popular games such as Call of Duty and Madden are now available in the App Store.

Available in 32gb, 64gb, and 128gb storage capacities and 3.5 inch, 5.5 inch, 7.5 inch and 9.7 inch display sizes all your entertainment is available in the palm or your hand.

2. CactusChef macrumors member

While that may sound cool, I think the majority of people would have a hard time holding a 5.5 inch screen "in the palm or your hand". I even think Shaq would even have a hard time holding a 7.5 inch screen (comfortably) in his hand, let alone 9.5 inch screen!

I just can't see Apple making different sizes of screens, way too much money to manufacture and they probably wouldn't sell well.... just my 2 cents.:cool:

3. Lorenz0 macrumors regular

I hate the ipod touch speaker. Only ever used by people with no social skills to listen to their shitey chipmunk techno while travelling on public transport.

/end rant/

4. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Wow, props for Apple to inventing this new technology. Speakers!!!!!

5. pelicanflip macrumors 6502a

Wow, that's overkill with the whole wireless mindset.

I agree with the video camera/camera, it'd be a lovely new feature. Voice control would be nice too, hopefully they'll incorporate it.

The magnetic dock charge seems a bit farfetched. You would basically be using a back-up battery generator to charge your iPod Touch...

The speaker isn't going to be that loud, it's just not possible.

An iPod Touch with no ports? That's just asking way too much, and seems somewhat impractical.

The games that are available on the iPod Touch are not going to be able to handle graphics intensive games yet, the processors are just not up to speed.

And an iPod Touch at 9.7 inches? That's just plain ridiculous, it's freakin huge! You can't even put that in your pocket. Same goes for the 7.5 inch...

6. kurzz macrumors 6502

kurzz

:) I love how you made it sound so exciting!

Wireless Sound: The new speakers now produce oscillating sound waves allowing you to hear music from a short distance.

7. Jeffrosproto macrumors 6502

While i wish this would happen, it won't. There would be too much liability with water damaged iPods, especially if it cracked or something, then leaked. The most that will ever happen would possibly be marketed as water resistant.