The "Angry German kid" & MobileMe

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by jb60606, Jul 20, 2008.

1. jb60606 macrumors 6502a

Maybe it's just because it's in a language I don't understand, but I found this youtube video hilarious. Especially when MobileMe starts functioning again, only to drop moments later. I feel his pain.

You might want to turn the volume down a bit.

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Holy crap that was hilarious! "HAHA YES YES YES!!! AHHHHHH WTF!"
    Take out the Mobile Me stuff and put it to some Warcraft BS and this will reach a whole new level!

3. jb60606 thread starter macrumors 6502a

he has a counter-strike video. Haven't seen it yet, but I'm expecting to see his head explode.

4. JNB macrumors 604

JNB

My new favorite is "Angry German Kid gets Rick Roll'd". YouTube mashup!

5. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Head......shot. :D
    Damn I kinda miss CS.

6. jb60606 thread starter macrumors 6502a

No kidding. I bought it off of Steam and tried installing it in Bootcamp though only got orange maps that looked to have some sort of OpenGL problem. I may have to bite the bullet and buy a Windows machine for CS.

7. alFR macrumors 68020

My favourite is the vid showing the correct translation of what he's saying (he's trying to play Unreal Tournament), where the guy who did the subtitles puts "Please realise this little retard is the worst example of all German people" at the start. :)

8. krunk macrumors regular

That's got to be fake. He's obviously acting crazy for youtube....pretty effective too, it's a very popular vid.

9. cocky jeremy macrumors 68040

cocky jeremy

This video has been out way, way longer than MobileMe.. but i can safely assume there are people that want to act like this over MobileMe as well.. lol.