Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

warstomp

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 19, 2009
So I recently orderEd my refurbished MacBook pro on Monday and it said 3-5 days shipping, which is a lot different from all the others that just said 24hrs, now i'm moderatly obsessed checking my status every 15 minutes since Monday to see if it changed, I even did overnight shipping, well now it's thrusday and It isn't even prepared to ship, sigh can someone give me some information to tide me over until something changes like is there a chance k can still receive it by Friday and like do you think I'll see the title prepared for shipment or shipped any time soon any information or similar experiences can do me wonders this is driving me insane ;(

goatless

macrumors member
Oct 19, 2009
I feel your pain. I ordered a refurb on Monday, too, but took the regular shipping. FedEx says delivery by this Tuesday. Kinda sucks, because I have comm. orchestra practice on Tuesdays evenings, which means I won't get to touch the laptop till later that night. :(

I'm really hoping for a Monday delivery. :D

HBOC

macrumors 68020
Oct 14, 2008
SLC
I remember this anticipation! I miss the anticipation:)
I ordered mine from the apple.com (clearance section) on 10/22/08 (that night, Wed) and got it on Saturday (10/25/08).

The worst thing was that it came from Sacramento (I am in Portland, like 800 miles) and took that long...Also, FedEX went to the wrong house, realized it, and put "delivered, no one home to sign" on their website, and weren't going to be back until Monday!!! I had to call and get them to come back.. I also had to work that day...

mr_matalino

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2005
At least you don't have to wait until sometime in November like some of us for our Macs...

goatless

macrumors member
Oct 19, 2009
I feel your pain. I ordered a refurb on Monday, too, but took the regular shipping. FedEx says delivery by this Tuesday. Kinda sucks, because I have comm. orchestra practice on Tuesdays evenings, which means I won't get to touch the laptop till later that night. :(

I'm really hoping for a Monday delivery. :D
And hope came through! Arrived a day early (FedEx, you wonderful sandbagger!).

Now, let the learning begin! Blender's up and running, Xcode and the iPhone SDK are downloading as I type, and this refurb looks like it just rolled off the assembly line.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.