The Apple Company Store in Cupertino CA!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Cindynjgirl79, May 8, 2007.

1. Cindynjgirl79 macrumors 6502a

Cindynjgirl79

ok i know i new around here and everything but i did not know about this! so i u have gone there tell me about it. show me what u got there. i have friend in san fan and hayward, is that close? tell me everything!

2. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

If you mean San Francisco and Hayward, yeah, they're both roughly between 45 minutes- an hour's drive of the campus. A bare bones site for the Company Store. I got a gorgeous navy blue hooded sweatshirt there w/ just a simple while apple logo in the middle of the chest.

They have other apparel items (from onesies to XXXL polos for adults). Pens, pencils, notebooks, water bottles, etc. They have some software for purchase and you could probably purchase hardware from them, but they're not readily seen "on the floor."

It's a pretty small store, but fun to be in. :)

3. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

Snap Devilot,it's 8 in the morning here and a bit chilly so I have on my Apple hoodie,not that I've been to Cupertino but my friend has.:)

4. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Is there anywhere to buy that stuff online? I'd love to have some Apple shirts, but I sure as hell ain't flying out to Cupertino to get one :D

5. Cindynjgirl79 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Cindynjgirl79

6. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

Not officially through Apple the company, no. :p There are two rather well known sites The Missing Bite and Red Light Runner that both sell Appley goods, but again, it's not officially through Apple.

7. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

its...like, home. i wonder if they have a genius bar. maybe an apple employee will just come out of headquarters to answer any need. :)