The Apple return policy for the Iphone is 30 days

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ferris23, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

I keep seeing references to a 14 day return policy, which is normally what Apple's policy is. However the manager of my local store told me it's really 30 days for the Iphone. Just a heads up if you didn't know.

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

I returned mine on the 14th day, there is also no restocking fee and I got my $18 upgrade fee back as well.

3. Ride9650 macrumors 6502

doesn't that only apply if you don't like the service?
    I think the same 14 day return policy is in effect if something is wrong with the hardware.

I might be wrong, oh well, good to know. Thanks!

4. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Before I returned my iPhone I called Apple 3 times, and all 3 times I was told you have 14 Days to return it with apple and 30 days if you bought it with AT&T, and to both you have 30 days to cancel your contract without paying any termination fees. and because they technically open the phone for you to activate it they won't charge a restocking fee.

5. Ferris23 thread starter macrumors 68020

Well she kind of whispered it to me like it was some unknown fact. The reason was because I was thinking about returning my black for a white, which I decided against.

But she was like "yeah, take your time, you really have 30 days to return the phone so just see me if you change your mind"

I think she wanted some of my man love to be honest.

;)