The Apple Store is....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Hephaestus, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Hephaestus macrumors 6502

Fantastic! My iPhone 4 warranty expired yesterday, the same day I went to my nearest Apple store with some problems relating to my iPhone 4. It had a dead pixel and the home button was unresponsive. I'd been planning to go to the store but hadn't had the time, and thought I'd give it a try since it was my last day on the warranty.

I was told that because its the last day, I technically was out of warranty, so as you can imagine I got a little worried. No problem though, I was given a brand new iPhone 4! Seriously, I can honestly say that I've never had a bad experience in an Apple Store and I wish other companies followed Apple's example.

2. nuckinfutz macrumors 603

nuckinfutz

+1

The Genius Bar rules. It really does.

3. Dr Kevorkian94 macrumors 68020

They are really nice like that, i had one or two problems and they are always resolved.

4. 2010RS macrumors 6502

I love it when thread titles are intentionally written to make you have to open the thread to read what it's actually about.

5. Pipper99 macrumors 68000

Pipper99

Yeah, Apple is great. Try doing that with a Ford extended warranty. :)

6. kmanmx macrumors 6502

You could probably walk in 6 months out of warranty and have a good chance of getting it replaced.

It's all part of Steves big plan. Seriously, his and whoever else helped him come up with how to run a retail store have created a world class experience. Thats why they do so well.