The AT&T store has cases!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ToddH, Sep 14, 2014.

1. ToddH macrumors 6502a

ToddH

hello everybody, if I were you I would head over to your nearest AT&T store and look at the iPhone 6 and 6 plus cases. I think it would really help you make a decision on the size of phone that you want. I just recently did this and I am for sure going with the iPhone 6.the plus is just a little bit too big of a phone that I want to handle. as I mentioned before, I am currently using the Samsung Galaxy s5 and the iPhone 6 is just exactly the same heights but just a little bit narrower. And since this galaxy s5 feels good in my hands, I will continue that feeling with the iPhone 6

seeing the actual phone in photographs and seeing other people hold the case in their hands via another photo does not do it justice. You really need to hold it in your hand to really get the experience of its actual size.

2. cymolia macrumors 6502a

3. jk4lebron23 macrumors 65816

jk4lebron23

Very fancy

4. cymolia macrumors 6502a

You already know

5. Appl3FTW macrumors 603

Appl3FTW

Black widow babyyyy

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Yayyyyy lets all go buy $60 cases from the AT&T store:D

7. AutoUnion39 macrumors 601

AutoUnion39

I went to my local AT&T store. They said they had them in the back, but weren't allowed to sell them until Friday.

Went to my local VZW store. They had no 6+ cases, but had a few 6 cases left. The 6 is a tad bit small. Excited for my 6+ :eek:

8. Dwalls90 macrumors 601

Dwalls90

The fact people still buy cases at brick and mortar stores blows my mind.

Amazon is your best friend. The best cases aren't sold in stores... and if they are, they can be had for 50% off if bought online.

9. Appl3FTW macrumors 603

Appl3FTW

I sorta refuse to see any cases and other parts. I want the surprise intact.

10. PhillyGuy72 macrumors 6502a

PhillyGuy72

I saw them today, but yeah the Pelican case which I thought looked cool...$60.00!?! (I know, it seems like chump change compared to the 400+ dollar phone I ordered) ...still $60?? Few cheap looking rubber clear ones, that were $35. C'mon, plus ATT gets enough money from me! lol

[​IMG]

I ordered one yesterday from Amazon for $18 - regular price $40. Not bad looking, good grip, front "window" protector (Although I am waiting for the ZAGG 6 Plus screen protector to hit stores - which should be any day now.)..looks slick. I'm sure I'll get another case in time, not right now.