Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Black Friday is just around the corner, and Apple Watch deals have begun appearing ahead of the shopping holiday on November 24. In this article, we'll take a look at all of the best early Black Friday Apple Watch deals, including the new Series 9 models.

apple-watch-black-friday.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Of course, there is a chance that we could see better deals on these Apple Watch models arrive as Black Friday gets closer. This is a risk anyone has to take while shopping during the holidays, so with that in mind, many of the deals shared below are currently their best prices ever seen. More information on these sales can be found in our Black Friday Roundup.

Best Apple Watch Deals

Best Black Friday Deals

Apple Watch Series 9

Right now, the best early Black Friday Apple Watch deals are focused entirely on the new Series 9 models. You can get the 41mm GPS device for $329.00 at Amazon, down from $399.00. This $70 discount is a new all-time low price on the 2023 smartwatch. Likewise, the 45mm GPS is down to $359.00 at Amazon, another $70 markdown and record low price.

apple-watch-series-9-black-friday.jpg

If you're looking for cellular models, there are a few deals to discover. Amazon has the 41mm cellular Series 9 model for $429.00, as well as the 45mm cellular Series 9 model for $459.00. Both of these are $70 discounts and more all-time low prices for the smartwatch lineup.

Apple Watch Ultra 2

In terms of other Apple Watch deals, there aren't many right now, but we'll mention one more. Amazon has the Apple Watch Ultra 2 for $729.99, down from $799.00. This sale is extensive, covering nearly every Ultra 2 model, and it's an all-time low price.

apple-watch-ultra-1-black-friday.jpg

Apple Watch SE

Amazon has the 40mm GPS Apple Watch SE for just $179.00, down from $249.00. This is a new all-time low price for Black Friday. The 44mm GPS model is also at an all-time low price.

You can find all the Apple Black Friday Deals currently available in our dedicated post. For everything else, we're keeping track of all of the season's best Apple-related deals in our Black Friday roundup, so be sure to check back throughout the month for an updated list of all the most notable discounts you'll find for Black Friday 2023.

Article Link: The Best Black Friday Apple Watch Deals

Last edited:
Reactions: Justin Cymbal

Darren.h

macrumors 6502
Apr 15, 2023
COOL. thanks. jus ordered the AirPods 2 from Walmart for $69. I thought you needed to buy their Walmart plus to get this deal. good thing I clicked on your link to the deal.

Justin Cymbal

macrumors 6502
Mar 25, 2008
Boston, Massachusetts
I just placed my order for the midnight color series 9 Apple Watch

I used my Amazon credit card so the net cost was $331.55 before tax

$349 is definitely a great deal considering this just came out in September

I initiated a trade-in directly through Apple for my Series 8 and I’m getting a $190 gift card

Walmart also has the same price, $349 so you might want to update this article to reflect that

Reactions: CarAnalogy

wicked271

macrumors regular
May 26, 2010
Philippines
Does anyone know if they will sell the apple watch series 9 with nike sport band in Amazon? I'm waiting for the black friday deal to get the series 9 with the nike sport band. Amazon deals seems very good though.

CarAnalogy

macrumors 601
Jun 9, 2021
Got this S7 for $279 on prime day. $279 or bust. Seems like the right price.

Granted that was about six months after release but with the pace of watch updates I haven’t regretted it at all. May be a different story this year if they do a big update for the 10.

svish

macrumors G3
Nov 25, 2017
Some good offers for the watch. Higher discount may be available on Black Friday

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.