the best cleaning solution for iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by iphone4ever1723, Jul 7, 2010.

1. iphone4ever1723 macrumors newbie

this is going to seem random and off the wall, but if anyone is crazy and ocd like i am about their iphone they may find it helpful. i clean my phone weekly. take it out of its case, wipe it down, and get all dirt, scuffs or grime off of the back. i recently found the best cleaner that i personally know about. its called sheila shine. its an all purpose shiner and protector. i was sketchy at first but this stuff truly makes your phone shine and glisten like the day it came from apple. i apologize for the rambling but i just thought id share with all of the fellow iphone enthusiasts

2. Eddyisgreat macrumors 601

Stainless Steel polish. Um, no.

iKlear for the glass and the band.

3. nippyjun macrumors 65816

microfiber cloth only works well for me. A dab of water if needed on the cloth.

4. celticpride678

I personally use a damp microfiber cloth and it works fine.

However, if that doesn't suit you, I recommend iKlear.

5. gchhour macrumors member

I just use a little water with a microfibre cloth and it works just fine. I am kinda skeptical of using chemical fluids on my phone, so thats the reason I prefer not to use them.

6. iphone4ever1723 thread starter macrumors newbie

its not stainless steel cleaner. its multi-purpose all surface. ive been using it forever. i havent tried iklear but im gonna look into it