Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iphone4ever1723

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 2, 2010
this is going to seem random and off the wall, but if anyone is crazy and ocd like i am about their iphone they may find it helpful. i clean my phone weekly. take it out of its case, wipe it down, and get all dirt, scuffs or grime off of the back. i recently found the best cleaner that i personally know about. its called sheila shine. its an all purpose shiner and protector. i was sketchy at first but this stuff truly makes your phone shine and glisten like the day it came from apple. i apologize for the rambling but i just thought id share with all of the fellow iphone enthusiasts

nippyjun

macrumors 68000
Jul 26, 2007
microfiber cloth only works well for me. A dab of water if needed on the cloth.

gchhour

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2010
I just use a little water with a microfibre cloth and it works just fine. I am kinda skeptical of using chemical fluids on my phone, so thats the reason I prefer not to use them.

iphone4ever1723

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 2, 2010
its not stainless steel cleaner. its multi-purpose all surface. ive been using it forever. i havent tried iklear but im gonna look into it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.