The Best Clear Case?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by Goroke, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Goroke macrumors member

I'm actually thinking about double casing my iPod Touch with normal case to ensure it from drops and clear case like InvisibleSHIELD, Clear Armor, etc from scratches.

But I was wondering, which clear case is the best? (or is one case enough...first time getting an iPod) I wanna get InvisibleSHIELD, but it said it won't be available till SEPTEMBER 29 o_o;;.

Help appreciated~

2. wywern209 macrumors 65832

wywern209

the screen coverage from the 1st gen will work for the new ones. its only the back part that won't work.

3. Strategy macrumors member

bodyguardz.com has them in stock so they say (they better have them in stock). Comes with 2 for like 25 bucks.

4. GanXta macrumors newbie

I ordered a set of bodyguardz earlier today. Hopefully, they ship today or tomorrow, since my Touch is arriving Monday or Tuesday.

5. Goroke thread starter macrumors member

Alright, thanks guys^^ Just ordered mine with free shipping...so I don't know when it's coming. My Ipod isn't coming till monday too, so it really doesn't matter when it comes :p

6. GanXta macrumors newbie

:D I hope that they come at the same time or before the Ipod. I've always just synced a song and a movie to make sure the screen and headphone out worked. Then put the protectors on.