Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple's HomePod rarely sees steep discounts, but this Cyber Monday we're tracking an all-time low price on the second generation smart speaker at B&H Photo.

homepod-bells.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Best HomePod Deals

Best Cyber Monday Deals

Anyone shopping for the second generation HomePod should look at B&H Photo's sale, which still has the best deal around online this season. You can get both colors for $279.99, down from $299.00. Although this isn't a particularly big markdown on the 2023 speaker, it remains the best deal we've tracked to date.

homepod-big-bells.jpg

The new HomePod is a high-end speaker focusing more on sound quality, while the HomePod mini is aimed at people who just need an accessible and user-friendly smart speaker. If you want a more in-depth breakdown of all the differences between the two products, be sure to visit our buyer's guide.

We aren't tracking any notable discounts on the HomePod mini yet, but will update this guide when those deals start appearing.

Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: The Best Cyber Monday HomePod Deals

Last edited:

lhammer610

macrumors regular
Aug 30, 2003
Lexington, VA
I have the mini. I like the speaker but remain disappointed in the software.

I use it most of the time to stream one of two radio stations. But the speaker doesn’t remember them, Siri rarely gets them right and Apple defaults to their music one stream that I hate.

I shouldn’t have to take my iPhone out to use it.

Why this ‘smart speaker’ can’t replace my decades old clock radio is beyond me.

Yes, I have made these suggestions to Apple.

Chazak

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2022
I have the mini. I like the speaker but remain disappointed in the software.

I use it most of the time to stream one of two radio stations. But the speaker doesn’t remember them, Siri rarely gets them right and Apple defaults to their music one stream that I hate.

I shouldn’t have to take my iPhone out to use it.

Why this ‘smart speaker’ can’t replace my decades old clock radio is beyond me.

Yes, I have made these suggestions to Apple.
Can't replace your DECADES OLD clock radio? I would tend to think Apple is not the problem if that is true.

• Disagree
  • Haha
Reactions: I7guy and SBlue1

triom

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2013
Yeah, why not mention that buying directly from Apple gives a $50 GC. That clearly seems like the best deal

Reactions: cottontheprt

ProfessionalFan

macrumors 603
Sep 29, 2016
Or an Apple certified refurbished for $249 exactly?

I've bought several refurb iMacs and macbooks directly from Apple and they've been like new. Apple.com link: https://www.apple.com/shop/refurbished/homepod
If you ever plan to buy from Apple again, the new one being the same price makes the refurbished being in existence moot until the promo ends. A $50 gift card for an Apple customer is the same as cash.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.