The best Cydia theme/ls?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Firefox123, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Firefox123 macrumors member

I was wondering what is the best Cydia theme/lockscreen currently available(in your opinion) please post :)

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

for Icon i like Glasklart HD and TouchIt HD

for lockscreens i like SlantedLock and Typophone 4

3. labman macrumors 604

labman

We have a huge thread here with people showing of there favorite themes.

4. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

From your iPhone download "Theme-it". A quick registration from there will allow you to purchase some of the finest themes available.
    If you're leery check it out via Google.

5. PhantomZone macrumors 6502

Glasklart HD....I've been using it for years (well Glasklart before!) and still haven't found something to replace it...

Plenty of kiddie themes out there but very few 'professional' looking ones....

6. Grayburn macrumors 68000

Grayburn

My favourite themes are

Prestige HD
    Black UPS
    C'UPS
    Edius....not sure if this is on Cydia though.

7. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

8. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

I dont use any themes but for LS, I use lockinfo. Looks awesome and one of the most useful tweaks I can't live without on the phone.

9. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

yes but the thread is like a show off thread, half the time you cant get a response as to what the theme is called or where its downloaded

10. labman macrumors 604

labman

As I have said before I am happy using masks allows me to quickly and easily mod my icons and folders. About 25 premade options. I can change color etc etc. Everytheme I ever tried left icons on moded. This mods them all so it looks much cleaner. It doesn't use winterboard either. That's my vote! Not a theme though but that's what it does.

11. alcohol120 macrumors newbie

care to share any of the custom masks you made?

12. LaynieGorilla macrumors 6502

I just download glaskart hd and love it.. very simplistic and sleek. how did u guys mask the photos, maps, camera app, and folder icon to be transparent lie the rest ? Mines are stock

13. labman macrumors 604

labman

Masks the name of the is App in Cydia I think $2 allows you to quickly change the .png files. you can add you own. however so far I pretty satisfied with the provided ones. here is a video demo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEZWQBTO_8w

14. PhantomZone macrumors 6502

check out the thread on macthemes.net....first post from the author! (site not working at the minute for me so I can't link!)

15. LaynieGorilla macrumors 6502

thanks ! but to contribute to this thread the Buuf infinity hd theme with bababuufy the buuf keyboard is awesome.. im a fan of cartoonish look themes/fonts. The bababuufey one changes all the sytems sounds. This is a great theme I you want everything yoi can think of modded.

16. Grayburn macrumors 68000

Grayburn

Or you get that 'it's NFR' crap!

17. PhantomZone macrumors 6502

lol...The best ones are when people ask for other peoples wallpapers and they say 'its my personal photography' :eek:

I mean...WTF...shouldn't you be honoured someone likes it enough to use it??! :rolleyes:

18. aloy1ous macrumors newbie

I am having the same problem i jus discovered glasklart yesterday and have spent all of today tweaking it and downloading app icons but i still cant make the inside of my folders transparent. as you can see by my screenshot. i want to maintain the border still but make the inside clear.

Can you post a link yet cause i cant find that post your talking about on macthemes

Also i saw in this link:
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1104745&highlight=

in the sixth and seventh screenshot when xhita opens his folders (home) it opens to an entirely new page. Its very neat do you know how this works.

Cheers

Attached Files:

19. PhantomZone macrumors 6502

ah sorry...thought you meant something else!

There are various clear folder cydia apps but none seem to work with more recent JB's....on 4.1 I had one that worked but it hasn't since I upgraded :mad:

20. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

Try "Clear 4.0 Folders" on Cydia. It requires WinterBoard and I don't know if it has been updated to work with your iOS (I don't know what you're running), but it works great for me. IIRC, it gives you 4 options for clear folders.

You can see how it looks in this screen shot. The folder in the top middle row of icons.

[​IMG]

21. aloy1ous macrumors newbie

dont worry i got it figured for the clear icon now i jus need to find out how to open a folder into a new page

22. pearlescentaqua macrumors newbie

Touchit HD; it has round icons and the colors are nice

23. Mac?Daddy macrumors member

My favourite so far since iOS 5.0.1 has been Jaku (available in Cydia). I think the icons look great and there are many other tweaks it has. For lockscreen I've been switching between LS RainMeter and LS Linear (both can be googled pretty easily)

24. voltes macrumors member

We have a dedicated thread just for Glasklart HD ;)

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1312044