The best dry-application iPhone 4 screen protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jpiszcz, Jun 30, 2010.

1. jpiszcz macrumors regular

Hello,

I was curious what is currently the best dry-application screen protector out there for the iPhone 4?

I am not sure there are too many, Wrapsol Ultra being one, I also got one of those with numbers on them and it was cloudy/unusable. I am getting a replacement in the next few days.

However, I was curious if there were any other dry-application iPhone 4 screen protectors-- and whether anyone is using them?

2. herdinoh macrumors regular

they said SGP is good. Not sure about it since they all said Wrapsol is the best.

3. Hennesie2000 macrumors 68000

I always used power support screen protectors for my 3Gs... im gonna give the SGP EX series a try for my iphone 4.

The ones the above poster linked for 9.99 seem thin and much more adheasive than any of the power support or SGP ones. I dont know if they leave any residue, but the PS or SGP ones dont at all. I had one PS anti glare on my 3gs for over a year and it never had a scratch on it.

4. mcqueen macrumors member

I have SGP EX Ultra Crystal on the back and SGP Ultra Oleophobic on the front, both dry installs. Couldn't be happier.

5. BoleCailey macrumors member

Agree, you can't even tell that they are there.

6. jeepik macrumors 6502

im very satisfied with my wrapsol ultra

looks great, they had some issues at first but that has now been resolved

7. jps1012 macrumors 6502a

jps1012

Were they hard to install?

8. phrint macrumors 6502

I would wait for Power Support to release their films. I've had nothing but wonderful experiences on the three previous iPhones with their products. Excellent fit, finish, and quality.

9. Cakester macrumors regular

I've installed the Ultra Crystal on mine and it was the easiest thing ever. Just line them up and let it fall. Was suprised how easy it was.