The Best Flashlight?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by spyker3292, Aug 27, 2008.

1. spyker3292 macrumors 65816

There are tons of flashlight. I'm just wondering what's your favorite? I've been using myLite for a while but wanted to know if there was anything better?

2. gillybean macrumors 6502a

I also have myLite.

It seems to work fine. I'm not sure why you'd want something better, since the ideal flashlight is just a blank bright white screen.

3. weeman macrumors 6502

I just double tap my home button to access my favorites screen and use that as a flashlight...ghetto, i know.

4. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Wow, do we really need a thread on the best flashlight. I'm going to leave and turn the lights out. kthxbai.

5. iphone4vr macrumors newbie

if myLite isn't the best, I'll be damned

with nine features (called "effects"), I don't know how anyone could not say that myLite isn't the best flashlight app out there....and, hey, it's free! is that cheap enough for ya? :D

6. carve macrumors 6502a

carve

I guess myLite is the "best" but all you need really is just to take a picture of a white sheet of paper and whenever you need to use a flashlight you just tap the picture.

7. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

This is best.

What other flashlight lets you launch it with the home button? When it's dark, this is the easiest button to find.

8. Heyitsme24 macrumors newbie

I use Flashlight, its pretty handy it goes to full brightness when u open it. But you have to jail break your phone if you want it. Thats the only downside.

Also I use the app store app called flashlight it has all the effects I like it.

9. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Mag Light. Hands down.

Oh you mean for the phone? :confused:

10. 11800506 macrumors 65816

I find that they all work fairly well although I use myLite as well. It all depends if you want more advanced functionality such as changing colors, etc.

11. Juo100 macrumors regular

Another vote for Flashlight, automatic brightness adjustment gives it the edge on anything in the appstore.

12. ryanwarsaw macrumors 68000

ryanwarsaw

13. luckygyrl83 macrumors 6502

Does it still do the automatic adjustment? Since updating my phone, my brightness does not adjust. Kinda sux.