The best free RSS reader and interesting game?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by iAlexG, Jun 22, 2010.

1. iAlexG macrumors 6502

iAlexG

I am going home to the UK for a while and will be staying in hotels etc. and I don't what to take my laptop because it gets in the way, instead I am just going to use my iPod Touch (with 4.0 of course :D ) for all my needs. But the world of the app store has become very daunting since I first got my Touch and it is very hard to find what I want.
    Basically I need a clean, easy to use, nice RSS reader. One that isnt buggy or poorly designed.
    And a game to pass the time on the plane :p because there are games from company's like Gameloft that occupy you for a while but then there are games like Cube Runner that are free and keep you coming back.

2. Fedorov macrumors 6502

Reeder 2.0 is the best rss reader in a lot of eyes, you pay for what you get.
    If you want free then maybe the free version of Byline? Both good apps.

Games - want free? EA have all their games on sale for 59p/99c for 48 hours
    Good pick up and play ones right now.... Super Quick Hook, Ninja Trees of Doom, Warblade, Superblox....

3. iCastleberry macrumors newbie

Google Reader

I have tried several RSS Readers from the App store, both paid and free. I honestly like Google Reader's iPhone page the best for RSS reading. It's simple, minimal, and is free.