The best iPhone 4 Cases (Really great ones)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Constantine1337, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Constantine1337 macrumors 6502

Hi!

So, I'd like to buy myself a new iPhone 4 case. What I DO NOT want (absolutely NO) are some cheap plastic cases such as SPECK/Apple Bumpers.

What I'm looking for are some awesome crazy super iPhone cases... I saw some were made of wood... some from steel metal. All of them were 50€+, which is fine.

I tried googling, but I couldn't find any site which demonstrates few really awesome cases, so I decided to post here.

Post the really best cases that you find out there please!

2. r2fa3l macrumors regular

well i've bought a lot.

my favorites is
    incipio & the blue ice one at walmart

if u want wood ones
    check grovemade.com

3. TEHi macrumors regular

4. slapppy macrumors 65816

I really like mine naked, but accidents do happen no matter how careful. I'm waiting for the e13ctron hybrids. To me that should give the feel of the iP naked yet protected.

5. SESpy macrumors regular

SESpy

Look at SGP's cases. They are awesome, decent protection plus you get screen protectors, flash diffusers... Also take a look at the XcelCase. It's aluminum with ballistic plastic! Nice case :)

6. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

Whats that?

7. Constantine1337 thread starter macrumors 6502

I know those two, thanks for that. Just wanted to see if there is anything else out there? :)

8. slapppy macrumors 65816

Here check out the thread with the review.

LINKY

9. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

Oh the electron case? I dont think that keeps the naked feeling
    Of an iPhone.. Still a bumper case.

10. Shasta McNasty macrumors 6502a

Shasta McNasty

I'm surprise no one has mentioned the incase sliders. I just got mine shipped from a seller on eBay an it's definitely a great case. Have no complaints at all!

11. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

Not a good case if you want to use most screen protectors

12. Constantine1337 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for your suggestion, but ashinekit.com is not what I was looking for. I wanted less bling bling and more cool cool ;)

13. nicksmolenski macrumors regular

nicksmolenski

If you want to have a "cool" case and keep it protected, I would suggest case mate. They have a few choices (like "Tough") that are very strong and will protect your phone from drops, and you can even put your own pictures on it (DIY Tough).

http://www.case-mate.com/iPhone-4-Cases/iPhone-4-Cases.asp

Another company that makes aesthetically pleasing cases is Griffin. I like the Chilewich cases, as well as the usual ones. They have a bunch of different textures and styles.

http://www.griffintechnology.com/device_types/iphone/devices/iphone4

14. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

Expensive and high quality? Search for Vaja, E13ctron, Beyzacases. I've got more but I can't remember.

15. slapppy macrumors 65816

Case-Mate Jett, is a worthy contender. Very affordable compared to the other metal cases. Might just try this one first since its available now.

16. jetblk328i macrumors 6502

I like the speck pixelskin HD, especially cause it was free with apple's free case program

17. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

Did you even read what the OP wrote?

18. McNewbie macrumors newbie

Mine wasn't overly expensive, only $60 shipped. SGP Gariz in Red. It's a leather flip case but with some nice deep engraving on the leather, but it depends on your taste if you'd like this style/design.

Just something to consider; wood/metal cases will weigh down the phone. Metal may also worsen the reception...just something to consider.

19. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

e13ctron.com aluminum bumper that comes in lots of colors. i have some pics and a review on the site linked in my signature or you can check out the electron case thread

20. nick3martin macrumors newbie

21. Fabienne macrumors 65816

Fabienne

I just got my favorite in the last week, it's a flip case from CaseCrown. I love it. It keeps my iPhone safe and scratch free, no magnets to mess up the compass (and all the other things which run off the compass), it's very light weight and was quite inexpensive (around $10 as I remember). Go to Amazon.com and search for CaseCrown.

Switcheasy was good,too. At around $15 it was a great deal, and unlike some folks, they shipped right away. I got it in total of 3 days or less.

22. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

Xtrememac case are nice. They don't feel plasticky :) Nice price too. Great fit