Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

smarter

macrumors member
Aug 8, 2007
The Netherlands
I guess I have an iPhone case addiction now; I haven't received my two new 'naked' cases (mentioned above) yet but I couldn't resist the Vaja site http://www.vajacases.com

Damn, those cases look nice and well made!

I really like the way you can customize your own color scheme. I'm a sales manager in car sales and I really like dark blue cars with brown leather. So this is what I ordered:

Vaja ivolution 3G, Front color Brownie, back and inside dark blue:

Afbeelding1.png

Afbeelding2.png

I really hope these Vaja cases live up to their reputation.

rumio

macrumors newbie
Mar 16, 2009
The best case for my use would have a belt clip and a lanyard attachment. The only problem is I can't find more than one. If anyone has seen this type post it so I can buy one for the iphone i'll be getting in a week.

brainchill

macrumors newbie
Feb 23, 2004
Sorry, but ... does that say Calf Skin? I don't think - in a million years - that I would want a dead baby cow's skin surrounding my cell phone. That is just... talk about inhumane... wow. :( Why not hire a slave to carry it around for you while you're at it?

Get over yourself .... I'm going to enjoy my calfskin case while I eat his brothers

monckeys

macrumors newbie
Mar 26, 2009
clearly the best!

When i got my iphone i needed to protect it(im very paticular about my phones)so i ordered the full body screen protector but the **** would stick on the edges,soo i just left the front screen protector on,but i needed a back protection as well,so i got a plastic back case for the back,but it didn't protect the crome edges,so i went to the at&t store and bought the clear case that you slip your iphone into so you get all over protection and the plastic covering the front is still sensitive to recognize your finger touch,but i had to pay $30 it,but i have a year warranty,if it ever breaks or cracks they replace it,soo i guess it's worth it

leamyb

macrumors newbie
Mar 26, 2009
Montgomery IL
The best case

iphone3g-slidercases.jpg

I bought this by Incase and it has done real well with protection. I drop the phone all the time like my fingers leak butter

Kaushal

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2008
Mumbai
update:

I had ordered an iVolution Top SP from Vaja in Orange & White Color on 10th march and they told it will take 20 business days to make it.......which is 6th April

but to my surprise they shipped it on 25th March :eek: and its scheduled to arrive on 30th March............!! :cool:

I live in Mumbai, India :D

skyoong

macrumors newbie
Mar 10, 2009
new banner ads (dealsniper.com) on macrumors, is it safe?

when i just browsed this thread, i found out the promotional banner at both Top and Bottom side from the site called dealsniper.com, can anyone suggest it is safe enough to buy from this site?

D-Jam

macrumors member
Mar 17, 2009
Chicago, IL

macgrl

macrumors 65816
Jul 17, 2008
Black incase slider case for me

http://store.apple.com/uk/product/TS605ZM/A?fnode=MTY1NDA0NA&mco=MjE1MTQyMg[/URL]

Orr3

macrumors newbie
Feb 6, 2009
Just got my first case :D I bought a Fabrix Leather case, it adds bulk to the phone but it's going to be well protected.

P3310181.png

P3310182.png

P3310183.png

P3310184.png

P3310185.png

adasdas.png

SuperKat

macrumors regular
Dec 14, 2008
In A Galaxy Far, Far Away
Sgp

SGP Ultra Thin leather carbon fiber case for iPhone 3G.
Anti fingerprint protective screen as well.
I think the black shows off the logo on the white phone nicely! :apple:

Attachments

• iPhone1.jpg
    iPhone1.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 273
  • iPhone2.jpg
    iPhone2.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 312

weezercleaver

macrumors member
Jan 18, 2009
Syracuse, NY
Wow I just got the switcheasy rebel tiger and it is amaaaaaazzziiiing. Fits like a glove, covers all ports and looks fantastic. So much better than my incase slider.

minordv8

macrumors newbie
Dec 5, 2008
Has anyone bought and have an opinion on the Moshi Concerti

I looked at this case at MacWorld this year and have been tempted to buy it because it seemed like good protection without being totally inhibiting.

http://www.moshimonde.com/concerti.html

I currently have the contour case that is fine but I'm concerned about having the face exposed when I'm not using the phone. Looking for a full covered case.

-johnny;j

zali0n

macrumors regular
Nov 23, 2006
Kent, UK
I've just ordered another case for my iPhone. The incase Slider in black :) My phone is coming up to 2 years old now and it needs some protection, it's all chipped and scratched. Original I had an iPod sock, that was no good. Then I got a yellow incase Protective Cover which was fine but about 2 months after the corner split and it picked up every piece of dirt possible. Now it's a dirty yellow!

Just waiting for the Incase Slider to be delivered :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.