The Best iPhone Ever

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wirelessmacuser, Jul 17, 2010.

1. wirelessmacuser macrumors 68000

wirelessmacuser

The good news that will come from Apple's current situation, is that the next iPhone is likely to have the best antenna Apple has ever engineered. Thanks to everyone that took the time to post their experiences, and take the name calling and bashing from those who have nothing better to do.*

We are witnessing history in the making for Apple. By not being afraid to speak out we have accomplished a lot. Forced Apple into a press conference, and turned up the heat so as to make them accountable. It's worked splendidly and now the ball is clearly in Apple's court. Yesterdays press conference was largely symbolic, and far from the final word.*

The power is in the hands of the consumer, and it's now up to Apple. This is their opportunity to respond and get back on top. If they take what they've learned from this, and "love" their customers as they said they do, the next new iPhone _will_ truly be their best work.*

2. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

I consider this one the best that they have done so far, so the next one ought to be really outstanding.

P.S. Constructive criticism never hurt anyone or anything. The rabid Hyperbolic threads that with purposely insulting and inflammatory rhetoric never solves anything. This thread in my opinion is one of the former, thank you for it.

3. scaredpoet macrumors 604

scaredpoet

Before you pat yourself on the back, let me predict what will happen with the iPhone 5.

People will complain about reception issues. Just like they did with the iPhone 3G:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN6265QQwhU

(Note: this video is two years old, AND the "issue" even exists on EDGE)

And the 3GS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXZZaIwNdQU

(Note: this video is 1 year old.)

Only with the iPhone 5, people will be looking even harder for weak spots because it's the first thing they're going to want to find. We're going to see people holding it in double-handed death grips and covered in aluminum foil, and then posting youtube videos about it excitedly proving that Apple has produced yet another "flawed" design. The class action suits will fly. Verizon, Nokia, Motorola and RIM will gloat. The blogs will have a field day. And the same massive whine-fests, "Cool Story Bro" graphics and people whose only knowledge of the English language appears to consist of the word "FAIL!" will spew on these and other forums. Only to be capped by the cavalcade of people who will list the litany of Apple products they own, say they've been a loyal Apple customer since the Apple I (even though they weren't even born yet), and then throw a tantrum about how "insulted" they feel.

Such is the nature of things these days. Mark my words and sticky this post. It WILL happen.

4. Fabienne macrumors 65816

Fabienne

Somehow I don't feel as if I accomplished anything, and I don't recall your name mentioned either.

5. kernkraft macrumors 68020

kernkraft

Certainly the best, although it keeps losing reception; the best glass, although it keeps braking; and certainly with the best cameras, despite the green and yellow tinting issues.

Also, Kool-Aid is the best drink, despite the fact that it's full of crap, additives and artificial ingredients.

6. bowlerman625 macrumors 68020

bowlerman625

7. murdercitydevil macrumors 68000

murdercitydevil

Well said. It's inevitable, really. I agree that if anything, the iPhone 4 set Apple up for even more scrutiny.